Mexican Caribbean Experience Sea Ray 35
The Mexican Caribbean is a paradise for everyone who knows it, every year more people from all over the world come to visit and enjoy this magical place. Fall in love with its beauty, its beaches, its flora, its fauna, its people, its service and everything that this beautiful destination contains. The Caribbean Sea is one of the largest and most beautiful salty seas in the world. Come visit for the day in this awesome motor yacht with friends and family!
For your confort, we always include in the price:
-Captain and crew
-24 soft drinks
- 2 ice packs
Not included :
Dock tax 8 usd per person.
1. We leave from Laguna Nichupte, which is one of the most beautiful lagoons in Mexico, with a lot of flora and fauna to observe.
2. We pass through the Calinda bridge, which is where the lagoon meets the sea, it is an impressive mixture of colors, it is one of the few places where you can appreciate this mixture of lagoon and sea.
3. All the way to Isla Mujeres you will be able to appreciate the most beautiful turquoise blue color you have seen in different shades.
4. Arriving at Isla Mujeres you can stop at Punta Norte which is where most of the boats go and you can get off to swim, or you can go to Punta Sur which is a little quieter where you can snorkel.
Snorkeling in Cancun is a memorable and rewarding experience to immerse yourself in the underwater environment, feel the salt and see so many colorful tropical fish. Respecting and conserving this fragile environment is very important for everyone. We avoid touching or feeding marine life, and littering or leaving anything other than footprints in the sand. Memories and photos are the only memories we take home.
5. Upon arrival at the snorkeling area, the crew will give a briefing and help prepare you for the activity.
6. If you like, there are also several incredible and delicious restaurants in Isla Mujeres where you can stop and eat.
7. At the end of the tour, the boat will return you to Cancun to the marina where you originally left.
8. Our main focus is always the pleasure, fun and safety of our clients, destinations can be adjusted due to sea and wind conditions.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Free cancellations up to 30 days before the start date of the reservation.
50% refund for cancellations between 14-30 days before the start date of the reservation.
Cancellations within 14 days of the reservation start date are non-refundable.
In case of extenuating circumstances, you may be entitled to a 100% refund.